Check out this article that was recently featured in Balance My Life.
Visit their site at to see my other articles and all of the resources that are offered. http://balancemylife.ca/?s=odette
If you do anything in 2013 to rock it out in your business and in your life, do these 5 things and do them well! Nothing exciting ever happens when you do stuff half-assed. So here goes:
- Be fiercely committed to EVERYTHING you do. Do it right, do it once, and do it again if you screw it up the first time.
- Do what you say you are going to do. Period. We learned that in kindergarten, so it must be the right thing to do.
- Be determined to be the best you that you can be. You need to give it your all, even when you don’t have anything left to give. This attitude saved my butt from being kicked even harder when I was training for my Black Belt. Life is everyone’s black belt.
- Smile on the outside even if you aren’t smiling on the inside. That’s right, fake it. Eventually it will be real!
- Have a plan, have a strategy and take the action that is in alignment with what you want written on your gravestone.
Bonus number 6 – you are a role model even when you don’t think anyone is watching. So do 1 through 5, not for you, but for those that look up to you.
Now eat, drink and be a Woman on Top