I know, I know, writing a blog can be soooo boring. Writing a blog every day, like I am doing, can be treacherous! Painful! But I am sitting here, by the fire with a glass of wine, dinner in the oven, kids doing their thing. My feet are up on the table, I have exercised, I have showered…actually no I haven’t. That’s next.
So how do you write a blog, let alone write one every day?
Before you get started, write out 10 topics that interest YOU. Not what your cousin’s uncle’s brother’s wife’s sister’s aunt wants to hear.
- Put the timer on for 30 minutes for beginners, 15 minutes for athletes.
- With topic 1, just start typing to your hearts content as long you stop at the 15 or 30-minute marker.
- Get up and walk away from the computer.
- Go back an hour later and do a quick edit. Quick is the key word.
- Hit send, or post the blog to your site, social media or if you have someone helping you in your business, let them do the fancy footwork.
- Sit back, relax and smile.
- Start all over again.
- Smile some more.
- Congratulations, this is how I wrote my first book. You can too!
10. Get in touch with me to see how I did it all in under 3 months! Odette@businesswomenontop.com