It didn’t take long for us to come up with over 30 but I chiseled it down to the top 24.
Then I asked each client what qualities they possessed and which ones they needed to work on (I did it too).
2. She speaks her mind
3. She dresses for success
4. She makes her own decisions
5. She knows what she wants (and gets it)
6. She has an opinion and shares it (guilt free)
7. She is comfortable with her own uniqueness
8. She is not apologetic (unless she is wrong)
9. She is calm under pressure
10. She says ‘No’
11. She celebrates her successes (and even brags a little)
12. She knows her strengths and weaknesses
13. She loves to play
14. She is adventurous
15. She is courageous
16. She has the attitude of gratitude
17. She asks for help
18. She has a clear vision
19. She is living the life SHE created
20. She is not threatened by the opinions of others
21. She is genuine
22. She is giving
23. She is purposeful
24. She emulates love
Do you have other qualities that we might have missed? I’d love to hear what they are!
Just email me and I will put your name in a draw to win a 1:1 coaching session with me valued at $500!
In love and gratitude,
PS – I mean it – don’t forget to send me any other great qualities that make up a confident woman. Email me and you could win a $500 coaching session with me!